Up Grade your Email to G Suite by Google
The problem with using the standard email account on a shared server is if one of the hosted accounts get blacklisted then your email account is also blacklisted as they all use the same server IP. You can over come this by upgrading to Google’s G Suite. We will assist you with the upgrade. With upgrading to the G Suite email you will use your domain but your email system will move from the GH1 server to the Google Gmail servers. This will convert your GH1 email to a Google email. If the GH1 servers should ever go down your email will still work as normal. You can access your email using Microsoft Outlook or any other email client or you can uses any Internet device and access it by going to gmail.com. Then you will also get all of the other service of the G Suite.
Get Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Meet and more for personal or business
Moving to Google’s G Suite is a smart move!
G Suite service is $6.66 a month per email account, billed annually. That is $80 a year.
As I stated above, The problem with using the standard email account on a shared server is if one of the hosted accounts get blacklisted then your email account is also blacklisted as they all use the same server IP. You can over come this by upgrading to Google’s G Suite.
The issues with using the standard cPanel email off of the server.
1. If one of the server users get blacklisted all of the users on the server are blacklisted as well.
2. If the data center goes off line you can not reach your email. Your email is down
3. If the server goes down, crashes you could loose all of your old email if you are using POP3 email.
What you gain moving to Google’s G Suite!
Your email is moved off the cPanel server. This converts your email into a gmail email account using your own domain name. You can still use your email client or you can logon to gmail and put your email address in and this will work just like it is a gmail account.
If the GH1 data server goes off line or the GH1 server goes down your email service will still work. Your email account is no longer tied to our servers it is on the Google servers!
G Suite Basic includes:
Business email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Video and voice calls
Integrated online calendars
30GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
Easy to create project sites
Security and admin controls
24/7 phone and email support
More information on G Suite https://gsuite.google.com/
Google G Suite Terms Of Service.
2. All sales are final. If you cancel during the year of service, no refund will be given.
3. When you cancel your account, or if you fail to pay the next year, your account will be deleted, and all of the data on it will be lost. It is up to you to pull off any data that you want to keep that is on the Google G Suite servers.